Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday -March 14-20

This week I celebrate my 40th birthday! On Saturday, my husband surprised me with a little party and a beautiful cake. He grilled some delicious hamburgers for the guests and we had several leftover. Maybe I'll share his secret for juicy burgers with you later.

Since it's my birthday, we're going out to eat on Tuesday at my favorite Mexican place. The rest of week, I'm relying on my slow cooker and leftovers! So it will be an easy week in the kitchen. I hope.

Here's the plan:

Sunday
Leftover hamburgers

Monday
Teriyaki chicken (I'm making this one in the crockpot), rice, green beans

Tuesday
Out to Los Mexicanos

Wednesday - St. Patrick's Day!
Corned beef and cabbage, potatoes, Irish soda bread

Thursday
Corned beef hash

Friday
Dinner at friends

Saturday
Rice and bean burritos

For more menu plan inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Mondays.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and welcome to your 40s!
    Never would have thought of the teriyaki chicken in the crockpot. Sounds great though! Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looks like a nice week in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! You have a nice week planned. I would lofe for you to post to Crock Pot Wednesday this week. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh--thanks for the crock pot corned beef and cabbage link. I was going to try to find one but you've saved me the trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! We're having the same meal on Wednesday, but I didn't think to use the leftovers for corned beef hash. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete