Monday, March 22, 2010

Mocha Punch


This weekend I attended a bridal shower for a friend from church. I helped with the decorations, too. It's a girl, in case you couldn't tell!

My favorite part was the punch! It was mocha. Whoever heard of mocha punch? Oh my word, if you like mocha, you HAVE to try this at your next gathering. It is delicious. One of my friends said it was like dessert in a cup.

You need:
2 cups hot water
2 oz. instant coffee
1 cup sugar
1 gallon milk
1/2 gallon chocolate icecream, softened
1/2 gallon vanilla icecream, softened
8 oz. whipped cream

Dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Allow to cool completely.

In a large bowl, mix the coffee, milk, and icecream. Stir to blend well. Pour into the punch bowl and garnish with dollops of whipped cream.



This is frothy, creamy and oh, so yummy!

Find more delicious recipes over at Tempt My Tummy Tuesday!

1 comment: